Pages

▼

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fun and Funky Fold

Hi Everyone,
It's time for the new weekly challenge over at Art Impressions. This weeks theme is Fun and Funky Folds. Once I decided on the fold the rest kind of fell into place. The card design is called a Double Display card. Here is a link for the cut and folds for this easy to do card.

This first picture shows the card closed. You may notice the paper clips I had to use to keep the card  closed as I photographed it.(See them just peeking out at the top of the card.)


Opened, this card makes quite a statement. 

The card, as I mentioned, is really easy but it doesn't appear to be. Give it a try!!

Supplies I used:
Spellbinders - Lace Doily Motifs  S5-063
Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix - Elegant Flourishes 656639
Art Impressions Stamp - Christmas Village Window  M3184
Copic Markers - E33, E43, BG01, Y1, B00, YG41, C-1
Spica Pens(Made by Copic) - 09 Sky Blue, 20 Chocolate, 07 Olive
Sparkle N |Sprinkle Glitter - G1030 Fascination
Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon.

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! I love how it looks like a gift when it is closed with the pretty bow and ribbon on it.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful! Love the way that opens up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and funky. Thanks for sharing. I love to try new folds and this was great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEEE-UUUU-TEEE-FULLL!!! Love this Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, oooh, oooh, that's major excitement! It blows away the Z-Fold!! Gonna have to try that now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, wonderful card. I love the fold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really neat card! I love the folds. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Barbara! Love the colors, and the borders!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I read and appreciate each and every one.