Pages

▼

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Season's Greetings

 Welcome back. It's my 2nd post for the day. 

WOW do you believe it, September 1, already. That means fall is officially here in about 3 weeks and then Christmas will be roaring in soon after.

Speaking of Christmas, this project is for the Merry Little Christmas Challenge. Their blog is here and I sure hope you visit to check out the other DT's project. Great place for some Christmas inspiration. 

I have a lot of dies and other "stuff" that I have not used for a while. And the candles I used on this card are in that realm, along with quite a few other items.  LOL

Here is my finished project.


This was a fun and easy card to put together.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Clear stamp - Woodware - Holly Spray (used the Sentiment only)
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Gold CS, Green CS
Ink: Memento - Northern Pine
Dies Used: Heartfelt Creations - Regal Lattice Gateway; A Jillian Design - Stitched Sentiment Strips; Dee's Distinctively - Pine Sprigs, Candle Set
Accessories: Spectrum Noir alcohol Markers, Embossing Folder 


I am submitting my project in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping in today

I will be back soon

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous and elegant looking. Beautiful Christmas candle image done in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. September 1 - Spring officially starts here in Australia!
    Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - I adore the candles and the foliage and also the awesome embossed background and gold frame you've used. Christmas is my favourite time of the year and I am so excited as we come closer to it. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love all the wonderful textures and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Thank you for taking part in the Christmas Aud Sentiments challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I read and appreciate each and every one.