Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today was a Play Day

Hi Everyone!!

Today I had a great play day in my studio. Gina stopped over and decided she wanted to make a card to give her daughter to celebrate her promotion at work. So Gina and I put our heads together and she designed and made this beautiful card.



Gina used the following:
Tim Holtz Rosette die
Sizzix embossing folder
sentiment from Sparkle N Sprinkle set 435 - Graduation
Lilies from Sparkle N Sprinkle set 402 - My Rose Garden 
Punch from  Just Imagine Crafts - Punch # 901 

Isn't this card spectacular. I am sure her daughter will just love this card, especially since her mom made it just for her.

Well that's it for now, stop back, I have a really cool card to show you Friday. It's to celebrate Saturday. (Hmmm..... I wonder what is going on Saturday?!?) You gotta stop in Friday to see. LOL

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

Gina said...

I had such a great time today. Thanks so much for the inspiration and help with the card. What a great day!

Donna Ells said...

Barbara, what a beautifully sunny, happy card. Love how you incorporate the "buttons" to make sunbursts of happiness! Just beautiful!