Today I am sharing the 3rd masculine themed card that I taught in my January Card Shop class. (Next months theme in the Card Shop Class will be Sympathy Cards. Stay tuned for posts of those cards in February.)
On most cards for men we don't envision ribbon because we think of bows. Well lets step out of the box and use ribbon as a background and weave it onto a panel.. This is a great way to use smaller pieces of ribbon that really are too small for a bow.
Colored my truck with colored pencils and gamsol. Used a hand punch to punch the mirror CS for the rear view mirrors and on the red CS for the brake lights, and I used a glue pen to adhere them.I fussy cut the truck and used dimensional foam to pop it up off the woven panel.
PrintWorks - Truck;Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Simple Sayings (sentiment & sentiment frame) Rust, Gray, Dark Brown,:Med. Brown, White, Red (Tail Lites), Mirror (truck mirrors)
:: India Ink Black; Memento Espresso Various Ribbons, Hand Punch (1/4"), Scor-Tape 1/4", Glue Pen, colored pencils, gamsol, blender stumps, dimensional foam
I am submitting this card in the following challenges:
- Crafting with Dragonflies - #18 Card - any theme(#59 )
- Creative Moments - #34 Anything goes/Buttons and Pearls (#75 )
- Digistamps 4 Joy - #84 Ribbon (#38 )
- Divas by Design - Anything Goes (#257 )
- Inky Impressions - #143 Ribbon (#82 )
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - #294 Anything Goes (#106 )
- Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - #24 no white (# 21)
- WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes (must be uplifting, no dark images or themes) (#163 )
- Craftitude - No. 57 - Anything Goes/I See Fluffy (#19 )
- Delicious Doodles - No. 72 - Must Use a Ribbon (#40 )
- Stampin' For The Weekend - (W2 of 2) Happy Birthday (#181 )
- Totally Papercrafts – No. 203 - One for the Boys (#34 )
Thanks for stopping in today, see you soon & stay warm.