Saturday I taught a class at Simply Said Rubber Stamps in Loveland Ohio. My class was a techniques class that focused on using colored pencils to color . I love coloring with colored pencils. Using gamsol and stumps to blend the colors is such an easy way to color and I wanted to teach the students how easy it really is. You can even layer colors which can add additional interest and depth to your image. Have you ever tried coloring that way? If not, give it a try. Let me share with you one of the cards that I used as a class sample.
Here is a closer view of the roses and the coloring.
There are so many coloring agents available today and this is just one of them, one that is such an easy way to color. Try it, you may like it.
Supplies I used:
Stamps - Just Rite Stamps With Sympathy
Pencils - PrismaColor
Pearls - Fab Scraps
Spellbinders Die - Octagon
Punch - Fiskars
Bow Maker - Craft-Dee BowZ
I am submitting my card in the following challenges-
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge #37 Anything Goes (#322)
- Dragonfly Dreams 1st Challenge Thoughts of Summer (#13)
- Lacy Sunshine - #24 Digi available. (2nd Week) Anything Goes (#87)
- One Stitch At A Time - #195 Starting New (#16)
- Robyn`s Fetish - CHALLENGE # 194 - No Pattern Paper/Card Stock only (#16)
- Sunday Stamps - (1st week)- SSC67 It's a pop of Pink (#5)
- The Corrosive Challenges - Challenge #190 (2nd week) New Beginnings (#46)
I will be back soon, have a great week.