Hope you are having a nice weekend.
Do you like working with digi images?? I know I sure do. Why? Well the storage is great, and easier to find. They take up little space compared to c;ear or rubber stamps. Can change the size of the image. Can make a scene (sometimes), can mask depending the software you use. And I am sure you can add to the list.
Do you like sharing your creations with others? Me too. Who doesn't like to do that.
Well The Artsystamper has a new facebook page for all you Artsystamper digi lovers. You can share your lovely projects or just browse and get ideas. The new spot is called The Artsystamper Addiction, click here to check it out and join.
And by the way if you like freebies, there is a photo file on the facebook page with freebies in it. Please make sure to check it out.
My card today was made by using the pine sprig in the freebie album. And I also used the poinsettia flower from the Winter Florals set which is available in the store.Check that out here.
It turns out that this is the first christmas card for this season (I think)
Here is my card
I used colored pencils to color the poinsettias and I used Staedtler triplus fineliner to add color to the pine sprigs. I fussy cut the poinsettias and popped them up next to the pine sprigs.
Digital - The Artsystamper - Pine Sprig, Sentiment, and Poinsettia :White CS, Green CS, DP : Dimensional foam, Colored Pencils, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, Gamsol, Blending Stumps, Outline Stickers (dots)
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- Angie's Digital Stamps - (July) Anything Goes (#24)
- Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - (July) Christmas in July (#21)
- The Corrosive Challenges - Always Anything Goes (#48)
- A Gem of a Challenge #14 - Anything Goes (#112)
- Crafter's Castle - M, 1st Sat., E3 - July - Anything Goes (#61)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas must be Christmas - #498 - Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Use Some Red (#17)
- Di's Digis Designs Christmas in July (W2 of 2) (#44)
- Crafty Catz No.514 - ANYTHING GOES- CHRISTMAS (#55)
- Just Add Ink – No. 513 - CHOOSE TWO (FLOWERS, TREES, TEXTURE)* Used Tree - Pine Sprig & Flower - Poinsettia) (#21)
- Southern Girls 2W,2E,C10 Always Anything Goes (#41)