Do you love Christmas??
Here is my very first creation I've made
for the newest Christmas Challenge over at Season's Greetings.
Have you visited the new Christmas challenge blog yet??
It's called Seasons Greeting's You will have to stop by and check it out.
There are 2 challenges each month
On the 2nd and the 4th Tuesdays
I am in Team Koala and Team Koala posts on the 4th Tuesday each month
The challenge is always Anything Goes Christmas with an optional twist,
The twist for this challenge (if you decide to include that), is the color combo below.
SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Hot Off the Press - Half & Half - Stockings (includes the dies as well)
Paper/Card Stock: Med,Blue CS, White CS, Green CS, DP
Ink:Momento - Danube Blue, Bamboo Leaves, Love Letter
Dies Used: Hot Off the Press - Half & Half - Stockings (includes the stamps as well), Diemond Dies - Pine Branch
Accessories:Marvy Uchida -Snow Marker, dimensional foam, Glitters - Snow and Blue, Snowflake Punch
I will be submitting my card in the following challenges:
- Artistic Inspirations - Always Anything Goes (#124)
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Die Cuts (Week 1) (#4)
- Christmas Card Challenges - must be Christmas/Winter,THEME IS OPTIONAL- #7 Color Challenge* (#3)
- heARTful Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes + Use a Stamp (#14)
- Penny Black and More – February - Theme: Use your stamp +Must be rubber/clear Stamp (#157)
I hope you will join in the fun at Season's Greetings