Hi and welcome back
I have something cool to show today.
Have you ever heard or used Scratch Paper Art sheets?? These papers are coated black and the underly cardstock is a color or rainbow. You scratch a design into the black which will remove that black and the underlying color is exposed. Well I had never heard of this before and Sandy at the card club, that meets here monthly, brought these to the January meeting. She handed these out to use on the challenge card to be submitted at the February get together.
She gave us eack a rainbow under sheet and a silver under sheet. They are 3.5"X3.5" square. I looked at those 2 pieces and really pondered what to do with these.
Finally I decided to draw and see what I could come up with. I used a wooden skewer to draw with.
I made 2 different cards since I had 2 different sheets.
For this scratch off sheet I drew leaves and stems , added some dots for the background and then used some blue holigraphic paper as an accent. That scratchoff sheet on this card has silver as the underlying color.
- The Corrosive Challenges - February - Anything Goes )#65)
- We Love 2 Create (last Sunday) - #1 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes (#89)
- A Gem of a Challenge - #4 - Anything Goes (#31)
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge February - Anything Goes with option: Hearts and/or Flowers (#31)
- Polkadoodles - #7 - Anything Goes (#24)