Welcome to my 2nd post today
Click here to check out my 1st post today for my 1st card.
Today is the beginning of Challenge #403 over at Crafty Creations Challenges
The sponsor for this challenge is
Morgans Art World
My 2nd card is using Winter 10 - and she is a very pretty image. Perfect for the upcoming Christmas season or the winter season. I used the Snow Marker to make her cuffs and her hood edge look like fur, turned out pretty good.
SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Digital - Morgan's Artworld - Winter 10; Rubber - Heartfelt Creations - Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Stamps
Paper/Card Stock: Navy Blue CS, White CS, Pink CS, Green CS, DP
Dies Used: Heartfelt Creations - Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cutting Dies – Fairytale Rectangle Frame; JustRite Oval Medallion Labels; Spellbinders Ovals sm
Accessories: Heartfelt Creations - 3D Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Shaping Mold, Alcohol Markers,Marvy Snow Marker, Star Stickers, Seed Beads
I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
- Arty Divas 2W, #9 - Anything Goes (week 2) (#44)
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #61 - Anything Christmas Goes (#5)
- Always Fun Challenges - #138 ANYTHING GOES (#28)
- Get Creative Challenges (M, 1st Mon, 3E) #86 ANYTHING GOES = OPTION HOLIDAY (#106)
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges #1947 - ANYTHING GOES (#18)
- Addicted to Stamps , Must include digi or rubber/clear Stamping (no precolored digis) - Anything Goes (Week 3 of 4) (#176)
- Dragonfly Dreams - (November) Christmas/Winter (#211)
This card was fun to make and will make a great Christmas card. Hope you like this card and gives you some more inspiration.
OK, I have got to finish my Thanksgiving menu and get everything ready to pop in the oven tomorrow.