The Crafty Creations Challenges #318 has started and the theme this time is Anything Goes.
(My favorite theme)
Well I know its not even close to Christmas yet, but I thought I'd tease you all a bit.
I decided to use Christmas Birds and Branches
I used colored pencils and gamsol to color and do blending on the image. Gamsol is the perfect blender for colored pencils. You can lighten colors, add additional accent colors and for me it is the perfect color blending product.
The sponsor for the Crafty Creations Challenges #318 is SLS Lines
Click here to check out their great selection of digital images.
I am sure you will find
LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: digi image- SLS Lines
Paper/Card Stock: Dark Blue CS, Med. Blue CS, White CS
Ink used: Distress ink - Denim
Dies Used: Becca Feekin Dies (old) , Spellbinders Circle
Accessories: Colored Pencils, Gamsol, dimensional foam, Elizabeth Crafts - Merry Christmas Outline Stickers
I hope the card will cool you off, thinking about Christmas.
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (#55)
- Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes (#81)
- Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes (#88)
- Critters and Creatures - (June) Always Anything Goes with a Critter/Creature (#66)
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes (#47)