Thanks for stopping in today. I thought I'd start sharing my cards from a stamp club I belong to.
We meet once a month and we make a card based on a predetermined theme and we bring it to the meeting.(The themes are decided upon at the beginning of the year. ) We also make another card using something that has been given to us to use at the previous meeting. And boy, sometimes the things we are given to use are really interesting and challenging,
which is why we call that card/project the challenge project.
The card that I am sharing with you today has the challenge items given to us at last months meeting.
We can use the items on a card or anything else we can come up with. We all get the same thing to use but we all come up with really different designs.
We were all given bread ties. You know, those plastic things rectangle or square,
that hold the bread bag closed.
This was a tough one for me.
Well, I finally came up with something.
The white rectangle shaped items on this card are those bread ties. I added some lines and dots (I used alcohol markers) to jazz them up a tad and added nestled flowers in them.
The challenge sure does make you think outside the box sometimes.
SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations - Buttons and Blooms, Patchwork Daisy Border
Paper/Card Stock: Blue CS, White CS
Ink: Memento - Various colors
Dies Used: Heartfelt Creations - Buttons and Blooms, Patchwork Daisy Border
Accessories: dimensional foam, plastic bread ties, spectrum Noir alcohol ink
I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
- Artistic Inspirations #215 ANYTHING GOES (#130)
- Colouring in Scrapland ANYTHING GOES OR FLOWERS (#27)
- Crafting from the Heart #243 ANYTHING GOES (#139)
- Get Creative Challenges #80 ANYTHING GOES/NO TWIST
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges #1920 - ANYTHING GOES (#4)
- Addicted to Stamps #174 Flowers (#114)
- Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - M, 1st Sunday, E3 - (May) Flowers (#43)
- Dragonfly Dreams - (May) Anything Goes (#128)
- Penny Black and More – – (May) Feminine with Anything Goes option (#92)
- The Corrosive Challenges - Always Anything Goes (#84)
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Always Anything Goes (#40)
- Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge May - Anything Goes (#69)