Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone

Today is the last Tuesday of April and I thought I'd scoot in and share my latest Happy Birthday card and the last Tuesday inspiration  for the month of April. I used a colored digi image that I printed on printable acetate. Then I added a piece of glitter film behind the acetate and trimmed it. Next I backed it with white cardstock to make the image pop.(Too bad the photo really doesn't do the printing on acetate justice. It really looks great in person.)  After that, I added pink CS and designer paper layers for more interest. I have a super small heart punch that I have had for years and those heart shapes are just the right size.

The gold Happy Birthday sentiment is a peel off sticker. I bought a sheet from Stamp On It. They have large selection of various peel off's. These are getting harder and harder to find.so when I find ones that I like I buy a few sheets cause I'm afraid they will not be around when I might need some more.

Here is my card


And my bow is a triple loop bow and I used the Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make it. It's the best bow making tool going. Perfect for anyone who is a challenged bow maker.


Are you bow challenged?? You really should have one of these.
I love mine and use it all the time.
It's available on the Craft-Dee BowZ website. 
Look on the left sidebar to place your order

Supplies I used on my Project
Stamps:  Digi - Doodle Pantry - Chocolate Box Truffle
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Pink CS, DP 
AccessoriesRibbon, Glitter Film and Peel Off's (Stamp on It), Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, printable acetate - Staples, heart punch.

I am submitting my project in the following challenges:


I hope you liked my project today and will try to use printable acetate.
 It is easy to use and really pumps your card up a notch.

I will be back tomorrow with my May Project for Craft-Dee BowZ. 
Hope you will stop back in for more inspiration


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully colored. That is a fantastic looking cupcake.