Back today with a card that can be used for a birthday or really for any reason.
I used a butterfly border punch and some stamped images from Heartfelt Creations butterfly collection. I chose a medium size butterfly out of the collection. I stamped the butterfly on a glossy cardstock that I had used alcohol inks on. Got this peachy color but I really was trying to get a color with more orange but I got tired of fiddling with the alcohol inks, so I decided to go ahead and use this peachy color.
I think I will use this card as a birthday card for a friend whose birthday is coming up this week.
You know, spring will begin this month and butterflies remind me of warmer weather so I decided to use this butterfly as the focal point plus it really goes great with the punched border/frame I made on the white CS.
Hopefully the weather will calm down and go back to being normal and spring will be warm and uneventful. One can hope.
I am submitting this card in the following challenges:
- Stamping Sensations March - Anything Stamped + option: Wings and Tails (#6)
- We Love Stamping - March - Anything Stamped + option: Spring Is In The Air (#7)
- Triple B ( Must be Birds, Butterflies, Blooms) (#19)
- A Gem of a Challenge - #5 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2) (#16)
- Polkadoodles - #9 - Anything Goes (#12)
- Pattie's Creations - – MAR - No. 204 ANYTHING GOES (#5)
- A Perfect Time To Craft Always Anything Goes (#88)
- Classic Design Challenge Always Anything Goes (#82)
- Crafts Galore Encore Always Anything Goes (#70)
- DL.Art Linky Challenge Always Anything Goes (#22)
Hope this inspired you to make a spring themed card.
Thanks for stopping in today.
I will be back soon