Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Birthstone Challenge - March & April

Hello and welcome to March. This is the start of the Birthstone Challenge for March and April. The featured birthstones are:


I chose Aquamarine and here is the card I designed

I added texture using 2 different embossing folders and I stenceled the fromt layer. Added stamped flowers  and a sentiment. The flowers and the stencel were in a magazine and thought I'd use them on this card. I added a little glitter in the flower centers and this is ready to mail out.

Get out some Aquamarine colored CS, design a card and enter it in the latest Birthstone Challenge. You can read the guidlines and check out other entries and enter your card here. I am looking forward to seeing what you have made.

Make sure to check out the 2 other posts I have made for today.
Thanks for stopping by today.  


4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous in design and colors!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and flowers,love the embossed layers
Carol x

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love all the texture.

Tangii said...

Very pretty!