Whew, this month is quickly coming to a close and I wanted to show you this card before it gets any later.
My bow was made using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.
Using that tool made it so easy to use the pink satin ribbon I had on hand.
This tool is the only tool I ever use to make all the bows you see here on my site.
This tool is easy to use, small and easy to store, is portable and there are a lot of videos to guide you thru the bow making process if you are a visual learner. (like me)
It does come with instructions as well.
Need one?? Click here to order yours over on the Craft-Dee BowZ site (it's on the left sidebar).
Recently I received a new stamp/die set from Heartfelt Creations, the Camelia Carnations.
I stamped the carnation flowers, used the dies to cut them out and also used the flower press to give them shape (personality as I call it)
So I decided that besides the bow and the clock, some handmade flowers would be a great accent.
These turned out perfect.
Also, the leaves turned out to be the perfect size to use as the hands on the clock.
(Check that out above in the first picture)
I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
- Crafting from the Heart - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES (#20)
- A Inky Mess - #17 - Anything Goes? (left entry in their comments)
- Crafts Galore Encore January - Always Anything Goes (#139)
- Create and Inspire #70 - Anything Goes( Left entry in the comments)
- Love to Craft #18 - Anything Goes (#187)
- Love to Scrap #105 Anything Goes (#272)
Well, that's it for now. I will be back Thursday with another project for Craft-Dee BowZ.
In the meantime, have a great week!!!