Just a quick post to show you a collage piece that I made in a class I attended yesterday. The class was called Amy's Layer Cake Collage and was held at Stamping Buddies.
This was a super class and I was so happy with the finished piece.
The instructor, Amy Flowers, is from the Columbus, Ohio area. I have taken quit a few of her classes over the years and I have learned so much from her.She is really great!! Thanks Amy for another fabulous class.
This piece consists of many layers of papers matte medium, acrylic paints and Pan Pastels. And we also used sticky backed canvas, painted it and then traced designs on to the canvas using stencils and I cut them out and stuck them onto the piece (the leafy designs).
The butterflies were from DP scrapbook paper while the music notes, keys and the words are from a pre-printed tissue weight paper.I added a few circles for more interest.I dipped a small bottle top into acrylic paint and used it as a stamp.
This piece is on a canvas stretched over a frame and ready to adorn a wall in my home.
Hope you had a good time checking out the end result of my class yesterday.
Have a great week.
I am submitting my art piece in the following challenges
Since this is not a card and contains no stamped images if it disqualifies me from a challenge, I totally understand. Hope you enjoy the artwork.
- Crafting At the Weekend #2 Anything Goes (always) #48 (7-25)
- Paper Crafting Challenges -#13 (W1 of 2) Anything Goes #32 (7-10)
- Paper Creator's Crafts #26 Anything Goes #28 (7-10)
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #35 Anything Goes #43 (7-5)
- 4 Krafty Girlz - # 21 Anything Goes #150 (7-10)
- My Heart Pieces - Anything But a Card #22 (7-15)
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes #54 (7-1)
- Crafty Creations - #266 Things with wings #75 (7-10)
- Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - #35 Anything Goes #135 (7-2)
- WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes #182 (7-2)