I thought I'd share with you a Christmas card that is fun to make and really makes a statement.
The die cut tree is attached to give a 3-D look. Cut 3 trees. Score down the center on all trees and fold. Using Glossy Accents, attach the underside of right side of 1st tree to the underside of left side of 2nd tree. Attach the underside of right side of 2nd tree to the underside of the left side of the 3rd tree. Attach the underside of the left side of tree and the underside of the right side of tree on top of the white lattice.(I sure hope this description make sense)
Now your tree has a 3-d effect.
Well I know I don't need to remind you, Halloween will be here Friday and that means Christmas is going to be here before we all know it. (I know you don't want to hear that. LOL) You know that holiday sneaks up on all of us, every year!! Are you getting ready?? Have you started on your cards??
OK get ready for the kids and their begging. See you soon
SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: JustRite -Christmas Wreath (Sentiment)
Paper/Card Stock: White CS, Red CS, Green CS, Gold CS
Dies Used: Heartfelt Creations - Banners & Trees (HCD739); Spellbinders - Fancy Tags Three S5-031, Fancy Lattice S5-152
Miscellanous: Gold Embossing Powder, VersaMark, Snowflake Brad, Specturm Noir (Colored the brad), Glossy Accents
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- Polkadoodles - No.42 - Christmas Fun (#63)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 80 - Anything Goes (#71)
- Winter Wonderland – Gold Christmas (#13)
- Party Time Tuesdays - #186 Anything Goes (#143)
- Sweet Stamp - # 192 - Anything Goes (#69)
- Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes (#158)
- Crafty Bloggers Network - (October) Christmas (#138)
- House of Cards - C10 - (October) Punch and/or Die(#131)
- Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes (#134)
- The Paper Girls - Anything Goes (#45)
- Penny Black and More – Get Ahead for Christmas (#125)