Christmas is right around the corner, isn't it?? Hope you have all your cards made out and mailed. I still have a few to mail. I will be doing that Monday.
Here is a card that I made for the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge. Hope you like it.
I used the Christmas Rose image from Fred She Said.
I used a pink color - I know, not the traditional Christmas colors we are used to seeing. I like thinking outside the box now and then.
I colored the rose a pink shade and used green for the greenery. Those red berries are a great addition to this pretty image. When I started assembling the card, I printed the image on cream CS and colored it and decided to use an oval die. I then accented the oval shape with a gold oval that just peeks out on the right side. On the left side of the oval, I added punched and die cut greenery. To balance the gold from the right side of the oval, I added a few gold sprigs in the greenery. Next, I used some red rhinestones and some gold outline sticker dots to finish this card
Here is a peek of the inside of the card
SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Digital - Fred She Said - Christmas Rose.
Paper/Card Stock: Pink CS, Cream CS, Gold
Dies Used: Spellbinders Ovals, TSizzix Thinlets - Holiday Greens
Accessories: Outline sticker dots, Red Rhinestones, MS Punch - Branch 2, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- Colour Crazy Challenge - - No. 50 - COLORING - ANYTHING GOES (#21)
- Crafty Catz - No.442- ANYTHING GOES W/OPTIONAL Just Do What you like best (#29)
- Fussy and Fancy - No. 227 - CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR (W1 of 2)LAST CHALLENGE FOR YEAR (#13)
- Pattie's Creations - include an image (digital or stamped) – DEC- No. 153 - WINTER/CHRISTMAS (#29)
- Winter Wonderland - DEC ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES (#107)
- World Wide Open Design Team ChallengeAlways Anything Goes (#10)
- Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge #12 - Anything Goes (#65)
- Creations in Pink #4 - Anything Goes in Mainly Pink (#1)
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog #5 - Anything Goes (#137)
Hope you submit a project to the latest challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. The theme is always Anything Goes. We'd love to see what you've been working on. See you soon.