Thursday, November 1, 2018

Tickling Snowman

Hello everyone!!!
Are you believing it. It's November and pretty soon we will be celebrating Thanksgiving and then Christmas will be following!! Time is going by way too quick.

I have been working on making cards, keepsake boxes, pop & twist cards, ornaments and bag toppers for a show that takes place in downtown Cincinnati this weekend at the Duke Energy Center. I have a spot in the L&M Busy Hands booth. Myself,  and about 17 other crafters, will be having our handcrafted items for sale. If you are in the greater Cincinnati area, I hope you can stop by and check out all the vendors and stop by at the L&M Busy Hands booth and say "Hi". We'd all love to see ya.

Since I worked on bag toppers for the show,  I decided to use a bag topper as my inspiration piece for the November Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge. I love bag toppers. They really dress up a plain gift bag.Bag Toppers show off your creative side and really make that gift extra special.

I used the cutest snowman image from Kinda Cute by Patricia, this months sponsor at Craft-Dee BowZ. Let me show you how this project turned out.


Here are some closer views of this project

The digital image from Kinda Cute by Patricia is
Tickling Snowman and can be found here

My bow


I added some snowflake ribbon in keeping with that snowman image.

Of course, I used my Craft-Dee BowZ bow making tool to make my bow.
I also used Hug Snug seam binding for my ribbon. 


You can order your very own tool over on the Craft-Dee BowZ site.

Well, I have to get back to the booth to add the finishing touches to my fixture and to assist where needed with the other crafters in the booth.

Hope you enjoyed my project and I will be back real soon with more fun projects.

Have a great week.

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is fabulous Barb! I love this fun little image, with the snowman's arms up in the air from being tickled! Beautiful job on this bag topper - fun idea to dress up the bag!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a darling bag topper with that cute snowman image. This is a great way to dress up a plain bag for fun holiday gift giving.

Joy Wilson said...

This is one of my favorite bag toppers of yours! You’re so crafty and talented!
Hugs, Joy