Hello and TGIF.(I know, Friday is almost over, as I post this)
Another week almost over and a new month starts next week. Geez, where have I been!! Six months til Christmas, the time is screaming by. I guess I better start getting my Christmas cards ready. Otherwise I will be behind the eight-ball. LOL
Well I have another card using my Heartfelt Creations Clematis stamps/dies/molds. I think this will be the last Clematis card for a while. I have some new butterfly stamps coming next week. And who doesn't like butterflies!!
I was looking in a stamping mag and saw this card style and thought the Clematis stamps might look great in this card design. This card was called a Braced Aperture Card in the magazine but it's also known as a tent fold card.
Lets take a peek at my finished card!!
I added a holographic frame to the circle to draw your eye to the circle and the scene inside the circle.
SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations - Clematis blooms, Birdhouse, Leafy Accents stamps
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Colour Crazy Challenge - Wk 25 ANYTHING COLORING GOES (#8)
- Crafty Catz - No. 557 - ANYTHING GOES - OPTIONAL SUMMER (#9)
- Creative Fingers - No. 211 (W1 of 2) - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES (#7)
- Cute Card Thursday #689 June- Anything Goes! (#400)
- A Bit More Time to Craft #142 - Always Anything Goes (#118)
- A Perfect Time To Craft Always Anything Goes (#339)
- Classic Design Challenge Always Anything Goes (#287)
- Crafty Animals Always Anything Goes (#157)
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenges #141 - Anything Goes (#119)
- Love to Craft #59 - Always Anything Goes (#189)
- Mix It Up Challenge #50 - Anything Goes + Stamping (#85)
- QKR Stampede #422 - Always Anything Goes (#62)
- Sparkles Forum Challenges #141 - Floral Extravaganza (#17)