Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Thinking of You

 Hi Everyone,

Hope you are having a great day so far. 

Yesterday I posted a card using images from Bugaboo. Well, I am back with another card using just one of the images from yesterday's card. This time, I only used the Flowerpots from Bugaboo

Let's take a look at the card:


I think this Flower Pots image is so pretty and perfect for spring (even though we are into summer, now) or perfect for just about any time of the year. 

That background is a sheet of watercolor paper that I just added some orange and a little bit of yellow to. And that oval frame really makes the image pop

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital - Bugaboo - Flower Pots
Paper/Card Stock
Watercolor Paper;Brown CS; White CS
Dies Used: Heartfelt Creations - Decorative Oval
Accessories:Spectrum Noir alcohol Markers; Stamp On It Sticker - (Sentiment)

 

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. 
I will be back soon.


8 comments:

brenda said...

A sweet floral creation, many thanks for joining in our June challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

B x

Kathleen said...

A really great image and super choice of colours, lovely die too. Thank you for joining our Colouring challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful!

Furrbster said...

This is beautiful,

Hugz Tinz

Billie A said...

Great Bugaboo image and cute cute card. Great colors and so glad you shared over at Catch the bug, Aud Sentiments.

HeartcraftPaper said...

What a spectacular thinking of you card! Thanks for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge! Best of luck.

DT- Monica

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Sweet card, I love your project. Thank you for joining The Angie's Digital Stamps Blog
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge with your entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x