This month at Craft-Dee Bowz the theme for the Designers is pets animals or bugs. I decided to use a stamp that I have had for years. I love this giraffe. He is so pretty. I just want to pet him.
That paper behind the giraffe was made using an embossing folder and I then used Distressed Inks to arrive at this background panel. The brown ripped paper piece is from a scrapbook sheet that I had in my stash. Perfect for this card.
Let me show a closer view of this bow.
I used my Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make my bow. Easy peasy with that great tool. Your bows can look like this too when you use the CDB tool.
Order yours today, here.
SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Rubber Cottage - Giraffe
Paper/Card Stock: White CS, Green CS,Gray CS, Black CS, DP
Ink: Distress Inks
Embossing Folder – Darice - Giraffe
Accessories: Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ tool, dimensional foam
I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - anything goes /embossing wet or dry (#45)
- Sweet Stampin - all or nothing - one layer or lots (#77)
- Fairytale Stampers - #52 Anything Goes/Anything Goes But (#20)
- Glitter n Sparkle - #126 Anything Goes (#69)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #5 Anything Goes (#38)
- Stamping Sensations - March: One For the Guys (#15)