I thought I'd pop in to share a fun design (kind of new to me) and its really easy to make.
I've seen it called the Corner Angle Pop Up Card and I saw this somewhere online, so I thought I'd make a few .
I recently received stamps, dies and papers from Heartfelt Creations, and the February release has daffodils and hyacinth flowers in the release. Perfect for spring cards and I think spring flower cards are perfect to get us out of the winter doldrums and into thoughts of spring.
The spray of daffodils was perfect for this card design. Perfect for that folded corner. BTW, I made this card into a 5"X7" card
Here is my card:
SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Rubber Stamps - Heartfelt Creations - Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth, Delightful Daffodil Spray
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps and More, - Any Occasion (W2 of 2) (#98)
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Hearts or flowers (#66)
- House That Stamps Built - Anything Goes (#2)
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (#50)
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes (#8)
- A Bit More Time to Craft #134 - Always Anything Goes (#132)
- A Perfect Time To Craft - Always Anything Goes (#335)
- Classic Design Challenge Always Anything Goes (#309)
- Crafts Galore Encore - Always Anything Goes (#176)
- DL.Art Linky Challenge - Always Anything Goes (#99)
- Mix It Up Challenge #46 - Anything Goes + Fancy Fold (#62)
- QKR Stampede #414 - Always Anything Goes (#64)
Well that's it for now
I will be back soon
Thanks for stopping in today