Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Smell the Roses

Welcome back my friends!

It's time for the February challenge over on the Crafty Creations Challenges blog. I don't know about you, but I am really tired of cold weather and snow (I'm not a fan of winter) so I decided to showcase some flowers. Maybe that will warm me up a bit!!

The sponsor for the Crafty Creations Challenges for February is The Artsystamper and Beverly Cole has a wonderful selection of gorgeous flowers to choose from. 

I decided to use roses. Recently I saw a tutorial online showing how to  make a wreath card and since then, I have made 3 or 4 so far. These are fun and easy to make. you will probably see a few more very soon here on my blog.

In the meantime, here is my take on the wreath card, using a rose image and the sentiment from the Vintage Roses and Birds set. These are available in The Artsystamper shop


The Crafty Creations Challenge theme is always - Anything Goes. So that leaves it wide open for your project.

So jump on over to the Crafty Creations Challenge blog and enter! The challenge will go on til March 1.


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital - The Artsystamper - Vintage Roses and Birds set
Paper/Card Stock
White CS, Pink CS, DP
Dies Used: Spellbinders Circles
Accessories Spectrum Noir alcohol Markers, Flat Backed pearls, Clear Acrylic sheet, Art Glitter Glue


I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

 


Well I hope you enjoyed my card. I'd love to see your project in our challenge. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you soon,


 Stay safe and be well

          
    

5 comments:

OlgaB said...

Just love your wreath card! Look delightful!
Hugs from a bit warmer and sunny Africa!
OlgaB

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful wreath card and your coloring of the flowers is wonderful!

Leslie said...

So pretty! Might have to check this out a little closer! Looks very fun!

Melissa said...

Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

A beautiful card, Barbara. Love the wreath card idea, but the flowers steal the show - awesome coloring!