Friday, February 5, 2021

For You

 Happy Friday

Time to get ready for the weekend. Yea!!!

I'm back with a card using a new set from over at The Artsystamper -  Spring BouquetYou know, I am really ready for spring and its just not coming fast enough. hahaha. Yep its another card showcasing flowers.  And yes, this beautiful set was just what the doctor ordered 

I got out my colored pencils and colored the flowers. Next I picked some DP and glitter paper to show off the flowers and assembled this card. 

OK,so this is Friday, now you have the whole weekend to use flowers stamps/digi's to make some cards to brighten your day and maybe someone else's as well.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital - The Artsystamper - Spring Boquet
Paper/Card Stock
White CS, DP, Glitter Paper
Dies Used:Spellbinder Circle Dies
Accessories: PrismaColor Colored Pencils, Gamsol


I am submitting my card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope I inspired you.  
Have a great weekend



6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely coloring on those flowers Barb! Really pretty layout.

Ellibelle said...

What a great design and beautiful image!
Thanks so much for linking up at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful!

Leslie said...

Gorgeous design and definitely Spring-y! Pretty flowers!

Marga bisschops said...

Lovely coloring with pencils. Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Greetings Marga DT

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen