Wednesday, February 10, 2021

To My Friend

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday

I thought I'd pop in and share another card using the same image from the new Spring Bouquet Set over at The Artsystamper. 


That bouquet in a basket is perfect for a birthday or a thank-you or whatever the occasion. BTW that tag is part of the set as well. Perfect image to be able to color with Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers.

I added some glittered tulle behind the bouquet in a pink shade and also some sequins and this card is done. 

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital - The Artsystamper - Spring Bouquet set
Paper/Card Stock
White CS, DP (2 )
AccessoriesPink chunky glittered tulle, Sequins, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today to check out my card

Have a wonderful rest of your week. I'll be back soon.




7 comments:

Marga bisschops said...

Beautiful colorfull card. Thank you for playing along at The Uniform Challenge
Goog luck with your entry .
Greetings Marga DT

Marga bisschops said...

Ofcourse I mean: The Unicorn Challenge. This was a automatic station. Sorry about that.
Greetings Marga

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful!! Wow! I love your card and your coloring too. Thank you for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

cass said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Flowers" challenge.

Tracie said...

What a beautiful floral card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Annette said...

Lovely florals, and I love all the pinks.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.