Well it's Wednesday and I will be cooking my green beans slowly all day in preparation of Thursday's dinner. I am also going to try a recipe I saw on pinterest, Apple Dumplings. I will report back and let you know how these turned out.
In the meantime, I have been busy, finishing up on a few projects that I need to get done. I will put the finishing touches on them later today.
I also saw the cutest ornament that was originally shown back in 2012.These were called ribbon dolls and click here to see these cute creatures.(Saw these on pinterest the other day and I remember when they were origionally introduced) I was compelled to try my version of the fabulous creatures.
So let me ask you, what do you get when you combine a doll stamp, lop off the legs, add a butterfly, a bow and some ribbon?? Let me show you my creation.
A Ribbon Fairy
This little magical creature was so easy to make and I decided to call her a Ribbon Fairy.
SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Prima - Julie Nutting - "Mindy", Earth Art International - Animal Spirit Stamps - Luna Moth
Paper/Card Stock: White CS
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon , Craft-Dee BowZ tool, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, Hot Glue Gun
I am submitting my Ribbon Fairy to the following challenges:
- All Crafts Challenge - NO CARDS - (Oct/Nov) Anything but a Card (#166)
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes and/or Warm & Cozy (#25)
- AuroraWings Challenge - Challenge #9 (deadline Dec 13) Anything Goes (see rules) (#34)
- Dream Valley Challenges Anything Goes (#310)
- My Craft Creations - Always Anything Goes (#18)
- Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes (#23)
- Stamp and Create - (November) Ribbons or Bows (#130)
- Vintage Stamping Challenges/Flonz Craft - (November) Anything but a Card (#32)
- Whoopsi Daisy - Anything Goes (#30)
- Penny Black and More – November - Anything Goes (#211)
- That Craft Place - Anything Goes(#99)