Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Thinking of You

Welcome Back,

I thought I'd pop in to share a fun design (kind of new to me)  and its really easy to make. 

I've seen it called the  Corner Angle Pop Up Card and I saw this somewhere online, so I thought I'd make a few .

I recently received stamps, dies and papers from Heartfelt Creations, and the February release has daffodils and hyacinth flowers in the release. Perfect for  spring cards and I think spring flower cards are perfect to get us out of the winter doldrums and into thoughts of spring.

The spray of daffodils was perfect for this card design. Perfect for that folded corner. BTW, I made this card into a 5"X7" card

Here is my card:

(closed)

open
inside view


Just 24 days til spring - yahoo!!!
I am ready for spring. 


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Rubber Stamps - Heartfelt Creations - Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth, Delightful Daffodil Spray
Dies:
 Circle Dies - Spellbinders; Heartfelt Creations - Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth, Delightful Daffodil Spray, Stairway Gardens (Part of the centerpiece die)
Paper/Card StockWhite CS, Purple CS; Heartfelt Creations - Delightful Daffodil Collection CS
Ink: VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist; Ranger - Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber; Memento - Lilac Posies, Lulu Lvender,Bamboo Leaves, Northern Pine
AccessoriesFlat Backed Pearls; Art Glitter Glue


I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
Well that's it for now

I will be back soon

Thanks for stopping in today

13 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is really cool Barbara! Love the folded element of the card - a nice touch and the daffodils are perfect for the edge! Nice inside too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful Spring design with the pretty flowers. I love that style of fold too.

Leslie said...

So pretty! Love the stamps and dies - definitely reminds me of Spring!

Debbie Mageed said...

Love this fun fold card! Using the card front to highlight it with flowers and then using it for your sentiment on the inside was perfect! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you come back soon.

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is awesome ... what a unique fold! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Donna said...

That corner fold is fabulous and like your lovely design with the pearls! Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built! Donna DT

Heather said...

This is so pretty! And what a fun fold; I've not seen this one before. It makes for a nice surprise inside. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Glittered Paws said...

I have been playing around with this fold and having a lot of fun. Love how you have done this - especially the right lower corner embellishment. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun fold that I have never seen before! Your lovely daffodils and hyacinths adorn that corner beautifully and I love the colours you have chosen.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

Cass said...

Beautiful card.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
Encore
Challenge

Ellibelle said...

What a great design and love these pretty colors!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! A new theme will be posted this Wednesday, hope you'll stop by to check it out!
Ellibelle's Corner

Izzy Scrap said...

This is a beautiful card with an interesting fold. Love those pretty daffodils on the edge of the fold and how they appear again when the card is open. Wonderful work ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Laurie Unger said...

What a lovely fun fold card. Thanks for sharing this over at The House That Stamps Built.