Tuesday, June 22, 2021

All Things Grow with Love

 How's it going today !! Hope your day is going well for you.

The new challenge at Creative Moments has started today and I thought I'd share my inspiration project with you all, today.

The sponsor is Bugaboo and their digi's are definitely so cute!!!  In fact, they are soooo cute, I used 2 images in my card. And these images just seem to go together.

I made a slimline card and it turned out great!! Used up some scraps.



Look at JJ, she is in her faded jeans dress and she is working with some small potted plants. BTW, the JJ Garden digi is being retired. And check this out, there is another image that comes with this one as well. Too cute.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital - Bugaboo - JJ Garden, Flower Pots
Paper/Card Stock
White CS,DP(2)
Ink: Momento - Summer Sky
AccessoriesSpectrum Noir alcohol Markers, Embossing Folder 


I am submitting my card in the following challenges:


Well that's it for now. I sure hope you liked this cute card. Have a great rest of your week

I will be back soon



6 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card using a great bugaboo image! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful and fun card design.

Furrbster said...

Such a great card!

Hugz Tinz

cm said...

Your gardening JJ is fabulous! What an awesome card! Thrilled you shared this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a fun card and I love your cool background. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Squdge said...

I love this card - especially the fact you used scraps too!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com