Monday, June 16, 2014

Things We Love

Thanks for stopping in today.

Have you ever taken a Stampscapes class??  Recently I was fortunate to get in a class and I learned how to do the Stampscapes technique.

Fast forward to today and I have a beautiful winter scene stamp by Inkadinkado. I decided to try the Stampscapes technique on this ready to stamp scene. 

Well I am pretty pleased with the outcome. Hope you like it, too.


SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Inkadinkado - Snowy Cabin; Hero Arts - Things We Love (sentiment)
Paper/Card Stock
: Cream CS, Glossy, Olive Green, Gold
Ink: Memories - Black, Soft Leaf; Memento -Paris Dusk
Dies Used: Spellbinders - Grand Ovals, Labels,  Filigree Bracket Label( no longer available)
Accessories
 dimensional foam, Embossing Folder - Dots

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:

Have a wonderful week


    3 comments:

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    Absolutely stunning. I just love your scene. I love to use the Stampscape images too. They are so awesome and surprisingly easy to work with. I was very amazed the first time I did a scene. You are lucky you could take a class.

    DIANA L. said...

    Beautiful so elegant looking I really like the scene.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    Shirley said...

    Very lovely and nostalgic!