Saturday, May 18, 2019

You are Purrrfect

Hello Everyone

WOWSER!!! The month of May is half over already!! I can't believe it!!

It's time for the latest challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

I am a huge cat lover. Have been since I was 3 years old. 
Currently I have an orange tabby and a calico cat. 
But in the past I have had siamese cats, gray tabbies, and other assorted breeds.
So when I spied this cute cat image over at Bugaboo, I just had to have it.

Speaking of Bugaboo, they are the sponsor for this this challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. 

Right before I started this card, 
I had just been gifted a pack of 12X12 papers with a kitty theme. 
I call that perfect timing.
The papers went great with the kitty image I used.

Here is the end result for my card



I did my best to color this cutie to resemble a gray tabby that I once had. 
All of the designer papers and the banner 
are from an Echo Park paper pack

  
SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Bugaboo - Your Perfect (Cat and sentiment)
Paper/Card Stock
:White CS , DP - Echo Park MEOW
Accessories dimensional foam, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:

Hope you enjoyed my kitty card. I will be back soon with more inspiration for you

Have a great week


16 comments:

Jolanda's Blog said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Colour Crazy Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Barbara... Thanks for entering our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Your cute little cat card will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card. Love the cat and all the gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck!
Hugs
Gina xx

Jolanda's Blog said...

That cat is a real eyeCATcher :) Thanks for joining our challenge at
Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge blog
I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

ScrappyHorses said...

This card is so much fun full of color, pattern and that whimsical kitty! Great banner and sentiment, too! Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge! ~Katrina

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that kitty. That is such a fun card.

Cut, Fold and Glue said...

Darling card and so creative! Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #16.

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation, love the colors and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun kitty card! Purrfect for any cat-lover! Love the cute banner too.

Loose Stitches said...

I'm back again to see your fabulous creation, love that cat! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

I love cats and this card is no exception... How fun and colourful.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Barbara - your colorful kitty card is fabulously bright and cheerful. I always enjoyed seeing your fur children help you craft and bring you a little extra drama to your days with their antics. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Fleur said...

Such a sweet make. I love the colours and the cute cat, thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles
HUGS Fleur xXx

Ann-Marie said...

What a gorgeous card, love the bright colour scheme. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

It's me again, with a new DT hat on... Still lovin' this kitty, the colors and patterns. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC

Kim said...

Super cute kitty card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.