Wednesday, November 27, 2019

When You Wish Upon a Star

Hello crafters,


Welcome to my 2nd post today
Click here to check out my 1st post today for my 1st card.

Today is the beginning of Challenge #403 over at Crafty Creations Challenges

The sponsor for this challenge is 
Morgans Art World



My 2nd card is using Winter 10 - and she is a very pretty image.  Perfect for the upcoming Christmas season or the winter season. I used the Snow Marker to make her cuffs and her hood edge look like fur, turned out pretty good.


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Morgan's Artworld - Winter 10; Rubber - Heartfelt Creations - Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Stamps
Paper/Card Stock
Navy Blue CS, White CS, Pink CS, Green CS, DP
Dies UsedHeartfelt Creations - Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cutting Dies – Fairytale Rectangle Frame; JustRite Oval Medallion Labels; Spellbinders Ovals sm   
AccessoriesHeartfelt Creations - 3D Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Shaping Mold,  Alcohol Markers,Marvy Snow Marker, Star Stickers, Seed Beads

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:

This card was fun to make and will make a great Christmas card. Hope you like this card and gives you some more inspiration.

OK,  I have got to finish my Thanksgiving menu and get everything ready to pop in the oven tomorrow.

On behalf of all of us at Crafty Creations Challenges - 
Hope you have  Happy Thanksgiving


5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful image and I love the colors. Great use of the Snow Marker on her cap, collar and cuffs. That looks so great with the fluffy dimensional look.

Lynda said...

Love this image, and the way you coloured it and added the Snow Marker to the fluffy bits. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge :) Lynda DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and flowers-love the textured snow.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Billie A said...

Cute card and image. I like the fun effect. thanks for sharing over at Always Fun Challenge.

Angie said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges! Angie-DT/Owner

http://angiescreationsblog.blogspot.com/
https://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/
https://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
https://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/