Tuesday, September 1, 2026

HELLO

Welcome to my blog. 

Time flies doesn't it!! It's time for the September/October Love To Scrap Challenge

The die I used to make this card is something that caught my eye a while back and I finally decided to get it and work it up. Hope you enjoy the card.



Lots of butterflies, and who doesn't like butterflies. And I was able to use a few scraps from my scrap drawers to make this card. 

Well that's it for now

I hope to see one of your submissions in this challenge  - and don't forget, This challenge goes til August 15. So you have a good amount of time to design your card/project and get it entered. Love To Scrap is a scrapping challenge blog welcoming all types of scrapped projects - cards, scrapbook layouts, ATCs, mixed media, altered items, 3-D projects, etc. - using bits of leftover items in your stash or new stuff! Well that about covers it all, LOL.
Well that's it for now

I hope to see one of your submissions in this challenge

Thanks for stopping in and I hope to see you soon

No comments: