Friday, May 20, 2011

Where I've been for the last week

Boy, it's been a while since I have posted. Blogger had issues right in the middle of the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop. So now those issues seem to have been resolved and the blog hop has been restarted. Yeah!!!

During that whole time, I was away in Mass. attending the certification class for zentangle. The class was 2.5 days and was great!!! 60 people were in attendance and there were from S. Africa, Australia, England, Tasmania, Canada, and of course many were from various states here in the US. I drove up and back and its a 2 day drive each way. The drive was long but not too bad, just boring since I was by myself. The weather was rainy and gloomy but I like driving on a cloudy day, no glare!!

I took many pictures and thought I'd share some of them with you.


Here is the front of the huge place we stayed at. This place was built in the 1890's and was a home to a family. The 3rd floor housed the help and the 2nd floor was the bedrooms for the family. The 1st floor was the living room, library dining room and other rooms as well.



See that double window on the 3rd floor, that is my room.



And the bedroom slept 4.


There were a lot of us who brought pieces we had designed. We also displayed many pieces that we made while in class.


These are just a few of the pictures I took while at the certification class.I hope you have enjoyed my pic's

Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping by,


3 comments:

Gina said...

Beautiful work, as usual. Maybe I'd like to learn to do this afterall.

Donna Ellis said...

How wonderful! It looks like a happy place for a class. Your mushrooms are my favorite! Love those little guys! The pretty designs and colors in the last set of 4 are also beautiful - so glad you made the class and are now ZENNED! (LOL)

Unknown said...

This looks like such a neat place for a class! Love the pieces you did.