Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Halloween Time .... almost.

Are you sending out Halloween cards?? No???

Instead of a card you could also attach the design to the front of a trick or treat bag or a gift bag. So think outside he box and have fun with this.

This image is one stamp and isn't it cute!!!! I colored it with Copics and cut out the blank area in the center and mounted a grey brown colored CS to that area. I added a little PearlEx to give it some pizzazz . I have a fence border punch from Martha Stewart and used that to frame the card on 3 sides. Added a little ribbon and this card is finished.

Supplies used:
Stamps - Art Impressions U1546
PearlEx
Punch - Martha Stewart fence
Ink-VersaMark
Black Detail EP - EP171 Sparkle N Sprinkle
Copic Markers - C-1,E43, E57, YR09, YR68, YR69,YG03
Spica Pen - clear (Made by Copic)
Ribbon

Make sure to stop over at the Art Impressions blog and check out the challenge this week. It's all about Halloween. So get out your stamps and enter, you could be the winner of a $10.00 gift certificate to use in their store. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

Very cute Barbara! I love the little treat bag but have to say I am enthralled with the bat at the end of your post! Doesn't take much to amuse me sometimes!

Annabella Merlin said...

I am enthralled with the choice of colors! I know that black and orange make a great Halloween card, but this one stands out! With the ribbon making it look so pretty!