Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Have a great day

Hi Everyone,
I mentioned in my last post that I worked a convention and used some Hero Arts/Sizzix Products. Well I brought home a stamp set with the dies and I designed this card. This was my favorite set. The  stamps and dies to cut out the images come packaged together. No more intricate cutting. How cool is that!!! I stamped the dogwood image 4 times and cut out each one, using the die that comes with the set. I colored the stamped images with those wonderful  Metallic Cream Chalks by Pebbles. The butterfly on the card is in the set as well. I just placed the dogwoods next to each other to form a swag, of sorts.


As I worked with the cream chalk product, I absolutely fell in love with the way this cream blends. Easy to use and the results are quite stunning!! And no chalky mess since this is a cream.And since this is a metallic cream you still get that beautiful metallic sheen.

Well, that is it for now. Stop back Wednesday for a post using Art Impressions stamps. 

Have a great day,


3 comments:

Karin said...

This is crazy beautiful! I love your layered butterfly!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Absolutely gorgeous Barbara. I'm very intrigued with the chalk creams. Love it all!

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What a beautiful card! Love the colors you used - but how great that the dies fit the flowers so perfectly! Love those dies that fit the stamps like that. It's gorgeous, Barbara.