Monday, March 5, 2012

Green Alert

Hi Everyone,
I am not Irish however I thought it would be great to make an Irish card, since I just received these two stamps in with my new stamps.I really love green. I think it goes with so many colors and if you think about it, in the spring when the grass really greens up, the green looks spectacular with all the beautiful soft spring colors of the flowers.


Supplies used:
Cardstock/Paper - Dark Green CS, Light Green CS, Marbled Green CS, White CS
Ribbons
Spellbinders Die - Lrg Deckled Rectangles S4-202
Ink - VersaMark

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute sentiment! Hopefully I will get a chance to play with your sketch this month!!

Brenda said...

Love the sentiment!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cute card with all the green! Love the saying too.

Donna Ellis said...

Darling card - but the sentiment really captures the smiles! Such an unconventionally delightful St. Patrick's Day card!

NanaConnie said...

I have to go get that sentiment stamp! Being Irish on both sides of the family tree and born on St. Patrick's, it seems like a necessary addition to my collection. :-D Fabulous card, Barbara! Love the bow.

Shannon White said...

Oh this Card is just Darling Barbara! Being an Irish Lass myself, I could help but chuckle! 8-) I've so been enjoying looking around your blog, I stopped by from Donna's Creative Smiles, So glad I did! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon