Well it's Wednesday and today I have 2 posts. If you are looking for my Art Impressions post, please scroll down to the next post.
Hey, have you checked out the other CHF design team members blogs and looked at their sneak peeks this week so far! (I've listed the whole team below). All I can say is WOW, so much inspiration!!!
- This month, CHF has 17 backgrounders, 3 ATC Sets, 2 individual Rummage Bin Stamps and 3 Rummage Bin Stamp sets being released.
- Don't forget to join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday April 19th at 10 PM EDT, starting on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog.
- The New Release Stamps will be available in the Cornish Heritage Farms Store starting Thursday, April 19th at 10 PM EST.
- CHF is offering a "First 24 Special" - receive 15% off all orders that are placed within the first 24 hours of the release.
- All digi's are available now for purchase.
For today's card I combined a background stamp with that pretty poppy flower, which is a digi.
The background stamp is a rubber stamp, French Script and I used 2 types of gold card stock, a shiny one and a dull gold. I stamped both gold panels using VersaMark and then used gold detail EP and heat set. I layered these 2 panels and added the poppy flower that is colored with copics and fussy cut.
I was playing around with this black card and the gold mesh and decided that it would be perfect to showcase this pretty poppy on the gold panels.
Stamps used -
Floral 14 (Poppy) (digi)
It's so Nice - Sentiment (digi)
SL3145 - French Script (rubber background stamp)
Cardstocks used- Shiny gold, Dull gold, Black, White
Gold Detail EP
Copics - R29, R89, RV21, G21
Dye Ink - Crimson Lake edging on oval
Please visit the other DT members to check out their sneak peeks.Anne Harmon
Barbara Bruder (You are here)
Stop in tomorrow for my next card
Have a great day