Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Warm and Fuzzy Easter

Welcome to Wednesday!!

Since Easter is Sunday, I thought I'd inspire you with one more Easter card.



Here is Anthonie. Isn't he a darling bunny!!??!! I used my own glitter eggs that I made a while back and have just been waiting to be used. Easy to make and you can make them using any color of card stock. I colored Anthonie and his basket with colored pencils and shaded with gamsol.

Supplies used:
Art Impressions stamps from Anthonie Set UM4119 
Prismacolor Pencils - Copenhagen Blue, Pale Vermilion, Grass Green, Lilac, Carmine Red, Sunburst Yellow, Orange, Magenta, Apple Green, Aquamarine
Ink Pads - Distress Inks Gathered Twigs, Chipped Sapphire
Card stock - White, designer CS, Blue CS
Glitter
Ribbon
Dimensional Foam

Tomorrow I will have a new card for the Art Impressions weekly challenge, so I am looking forward to seeing you again.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

That is a sweet card! Makes me want to glitter some eggs. Have a Happy Easter Barb.

Brenda said...

Cute little bunny!!! What a fun card.