Sunday, June 2, 2013

Scallop Circle and Bow

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick post. I hosted a M&T at Stamping Buddies yesterday and we made the cutest card using a few Sizzix dies.The ladies that stopped in loved this cute little card.I had a great time showing them how to make and assemble this.

I used:
circle scallop and bow die #657758
Sewing and Writing Set (scissors) - #657752
Decorative Vintage Set (flowers) - # 657751
Scalloped Circle Doily Set (embossing folder) - #657762

I used Core'dinations Whitewash CS - Love that stuff. Comes in a lot of cool colors.

These dies work great together and make a darling note card and it fits in a 5X5 envie.

Here is the card

Just a quick little card for a whatever occasion. This card took me less than 20 minutes to make.

Have a great Sunday. I'll be back Tuesday for my post for Craft-Dee BowZ, just think wedding, hope you stop back in. LOL

See ya then

Barbara


5 comments:

Gerlinde said...

Hi Barbara! Love this card! Stopped at Stamping Buddies in April - I can't believe you drive all the way up there! It's not too far from my daughter's in West Chester where I babysit and a great store! The owner had nothing but nice things to say about you too!

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute. Love the scissors as the focal point.

Brenda said...

Simply sweet !!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great little card. Love it when simple works out so nicely!!

April said...

This is cute and I know the ladies loved it! great job!