Sunday, October 13, 2013

Craft-Dee BowZ Blog Hop winner

Hi Everyone,
Welcome back!!
Time to announce the Craft-Dee BowZ October Blog Hop Winner!!

I should have posted this yesterday however I got busy and totally forgot, hope you can forgive me!

First a big thank you to all who left  comments on the blogs in the blog hop and I know I speak for all the DT members, we all love reading your comments and thanks for taking the time to do that.

Next I want to thank the all the DT members on their awesome projects!! They make such fabulous projects don't they. 

The next Craft-Dee BowZ blog hop will be December 5-6 and we'd love it if you joined us again. The theme is to Christmas. Everyones' favorite holiday.

So save the date and plan on joining us in our last blog hop of 2013.

Well it's time to reveal the winner of the Craft-Dee BowZ October blog hop.

Congratulations go out to-

Steph

Please contact me by Sat. Oct. 26 at the email below.
bbruder @ fuse.net

Please include you full name and mailing address so I can arrange to get your Craft-Dee BowZ tool out to you.


Thanks for joining me today and hope to see you soon.


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations, Steph!