If you haven't finished your Christmas cards yet, I have a little inspiration for you today.
And here is a close-up of the bow.
The bow is a three loop bow and the ribbon has a little bit of wire in the edges. I love this type of ribbon, it makes for a great bow.
To order, click the BuyNowe button on the left sidebar over at Craft-Dee BowZ. The tool comes with instructions and there are YouTube videos to guide you thru making your first bow. After that you will be a pro, that is how easy it is.
Just a reminder that the last blog hop for 2013 here at Craft-Dee BowZ, starts Thursday. I sure hope you join us and leave comments. We will be awarding a Craft-Dee BowZ tool to one lucky commenter, and that could be you. Blog hop starts Thursday and the winner will be announced Saturday.
See you Thursday.
I am entering my card in the following exciting and fun challenges:
- Docerela Creations- - No. 50 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes
- Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge - - December - Christmas
- Pattie's Creations - No. 81 - (W1 of 2) - Christmas CARD
- QKR Stampede – No. 66 - It's Starting to Look a Lot Like Christmas!
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 35 - Anything Goes
- Stampin' For The Weekend (W2 of 2) - Feeling Festive
- Totally Papercrafts – No. 195 - Ho, Ho, Holidays
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge - #70 (2nd Week) embossing - heat or dry.
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge #34: Anything Goes
- Fashionable Stamping Challenges - - Challenge #62 (1st week) In the Holiday Spirit.