Thanks for stopping by today, if you arrived here from Robin's blog, then you are in the right spot. If not then you may want to start at the Craft-Dee BowZ blog to be eligible for the prize that will be awarded. Leaving comments along the way on each designers blog will make you eligible for the blog hop prize of a Craft-Dee BowZ tool.
Let me share my card with you.
I started with a white 5"X7" panel. Then I used a heart die to cut the first heart on the bottom left portion of the panel. I placed the heart die for the second cut going off the edge of the panel on the right side. I left enough of the shape so that there would be no problem knowing it was a heart. Next I used a glue pen and outlined the hearts and covered with red glitter.
Now I made my triple loop fluffy bow and positioned it in the center of the space between the two hearts. I taped the bow tails on the back side of the panel. I cut another 5"X7" panel, using DP.and attached it under the white panel with dimensional foam.
I added a red strip of DP on top of a slightly larger pink strip. Attached the strip to the panel and added white punched hearts and pink flat backed pearls to the strip. I added red punched hearts across the top, a red framed sentiment with pearl accent and a section of a red rosette with a pearl in the center, to the panel to finish it. The last thing I did was to attach the panel to a 5"X7" card front.
Here is a close-up of my triple loop bow
I am the last of the designers in the blog hop. Please stop back at the Craft-Dee BowZ blog to leave one last comment to be eligible for the prize of the Craft-Dee BowZ tool. (you must leave a comment on all the designers blogs and one on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog as well, for eligibility.)
:- Memento -Rhubarb Stalk
: Ribbon - Glitter- (Small Hearts - hand punch) - (Pink Pearls - Fab Scraps) (Heart Die - Sizzix):- DP Authentique (All)
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiment Designs - Love is in the air (#42 )
- Cuttlebug Mania - A Touch Of Red (#32 )
- Everybody-Art-Challenge- #264 Valentine (#54 )
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - #257 Red & Love (#27 )
- Just Inspirational Challenges - St Valentine /Love (#16 )
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge -For The One I Love (# 29)
- Loves Rubber Stamps - #89 Anything Goes (#84 )
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (#177 )
- Shopping Our Stash - #129 Love/Valentines Day (#38 )
- Sweet Stamps - # 155 Pink Red & White (#12 )
- Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes (#79 )