Welcome back everyone,
Easter is rapidly approaching and I thought I'd share another Easter card that I presented in my March Card Class.
As soon as I saw the cute stamp from Northwood's Rubber Stamps, I knew how I wanted to stamp those cute chicks. The stamp actually has the 3 chicks together but I thought it would be better if I showed them separate.
I stamped the image 2 times and fussy cut the eggs out from one of the stamped images.I separated the chicks, colored them and popped them up off the main stamped images. I added an off set double frame in spring colors under those chicks.These little guys are so cute!!
Northwoods Stamps N9010 - Chicks in racing Cars: Pink CS, Purple CS, DP, White CS
: Purple Dye Ink
Punch Used: Martha Stewart - Zig Zag
: Spectrum Noir, dimensional foam MS Glitter
I am submitting this card in the following challenges:
- Creative Moments - #39 Anything goes/Things with Wings (#42)
- House That Stamps Built - Things with Wings (#13)
- Inklings and Yarns - #49 Always Anything Goes (#11)
- Paper Shelter Challenge - #151 Spring (#34)
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Animal (#22)
- Whimsy Inspiration - #69 Easter (5#57)
- WordArt Wednesdays - #125 Anything goes (#67)
- Craft Room Challenge - Transport (#35)
- Creative Card Crew - #58 Animals (#78)
- Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes (#134)
Thanks for stopping in today. See you soon