Well it was the third Saturday of the month this past Saturday, time for my regular card class,The Card Shop class at Simply Said Rubber Stamps.
Here is the first card I presented:
The bird just reminded me of spring. Couldn't pass that up after the winter we've had. Have you used Wink of Stella yet? Well we used it on some of those circles in the bird, love that embellishment, just adds the right touch of shimmer. Also used some pearls from Fabscraps those are yummy.
Embossed the right half of the front of the card, added some gold leafing, layered a gold panel and some designer paper and tucked in a few greenery sprigs and wella!! a darling celebration card.
Woodware - Bubble Bird: Cream CS, Green CS, Yellow CS Gold CS, DP
: black Dye ink
Punches: MS Leaves and Branches
: Gold Leafing, dimensional foam, Fabscraps Pearls, Wink of Stella - clear
I am submitting my card in the following challenge:
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - No. 63 - (W1 of 2) - Spring (#70)
- Craftitude - No. 63 - (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes or Spring/Easter (#99)
- Crafty Catz - No.227 - Use anything starting with letter B (#140)
- Crafty Hands Challenge Blog - No. 12 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - No.16 - Springtime (#37)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 53 - Anything Goes (#127)
Thanks bunches for visiting me today. Wednesday I will be back with card #2 from my April card class, hope you can stop back then. Have a great week.