Last week I was really busy getting ready for my class last Saturday over at Simply Said Rubber Stamps, so I was MIA for a while. I will be sharing with you later this week, the 2 cards that I taught in my class.
Today's card uses a stamp from a Penny Black stamp set that I just bought. The whole stamp set is gorgeous.Four different flowers and dragonflies and a butterfly are in this set.
Don't know if you have used Gelato's yet, Oh my. I love them. On this card I used the gelato's to make the background and to color the flowers as well. Gelato's are a fun and fabulous coloring product.
My techniques class in July at Simply Said Rubber Stamps will be spotlighting these versatile little lipstick-like tubes of yummy colors.It's going to be a fun class, for sure
I took pictures of my card getting prepared for this post and in reviewing the pics, my card felt somewhat naked without a bow, so I added one to finish off my card. So now the card looks finished to me.
: Yellow CS, White CS, DP
: Memories Black
: Seam Binding, Craft-Dee BowZ tool, Gelato's, Beads, Hat pin
- Allsorts -#264 How does your garden grow (#30 7-1)
- Crafting At the Weekend - #2 Anything Goes (#119)
- Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog – #13 Here comes Summer (#3 7-1)
- Paper Crafting Challenges - #12 (W2 of 2) In Summer ( #28 6-28)
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #33 Anything Goes (#49 6-25)
- We Do Doobadoo Challenge- #8 Ribbon ( #38 7-1)
Thanks for stopping in today, have a great week!!