Are you getting ready for Halloween?? I still need to stock up on candy for the Trick or Treaters. I wish there was candy out there that I didn't like. LOL Oh well!!
Saturday was my monthly Card Shop class at Simply Said Rubber Stamps in Loveland Ohio, and this is one of the cards the ladies made.
Everyone is preparing for Christmas aren't they, well aren't they?? OK, as soon as Halloween and Thanksgiving is over with.
DRS (Pinecone) JustRite Christmas Wreath (Sentiment)
:Distress Ink Pads and Markers - Pine Neeedles, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dies Used: Sizzix - Tim Holtz Alterations - Pine Tree
: dimensional foam, Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen
This card is being submitted to the following challenges:
- Crafting At the Weekend -Anything Goes (#407)
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - Challenge #27 Anything Goes (#17)
- Artbymiran Challenge No.17 - (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes (#36)
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long No.33 - Anything Goes - use your imagination (#32)
- Kitty Bee Designs - No.34 - Dies and/or punches (#83)
- Polkadoodles - No.42 - Christmas Fun (#30)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 79 - Anything Goes (#137)
See you soon, hope everyone has a great week.