Thanks for leaving all your comments last week on my posts that showcased the Diemond Dies.I really appreciate your comments.
Make sure to visit Craft-Dee BowZ all month to check out what the designers are up to. They all have really cool ideas to share with you.
Are you getting tired of Christmas cards?? Me neither!! I love all the great stamps and dies and embossing folders that are out on the market to make gorgeous cards for the holiday season.
Today I decided to use some corrugated box remnants on my card. This lead to a shabby chic look.(Love it)
Two die cut designs and some white paint, a little glitter and a punched strip and circle or two and basically the card is finished.
Shabby chic is a favorite style of mine, although I don't make as many cards in that style as I should.
If you like shabby chic, use some corrugated box panels.That will give you a awesome look.
Thanks for stopping by Hope you have a wonderful week.
: Red CS, White CS,Green CS, Corrugated box panel reused
: Memories -Rhubarb Stalk
Dies Used: Memory Box - Plush Poinsettia Corner , Spellbinders - Layered Poinsettia
:MS Punch (border), white acrylic paint, Yellow Flower Soft, red glitter, Round punch,
I am submitting me card in the following challenges:
- Artbymiran Challenge - No.18 - Anything Goes (#110)
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Must be Christmas- No.36 - Anything Goes(#53)
- Creative Corner - Christmas (#66)
- Polkadoodles - No.43 - Recycle It (W2 of 2) (#20)
- QKR Stampede – No. 113 - Let's Talk Christmas (#52)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 82 - Anything Goes (#100)
- Challenge Up Your Life- ANYTHING GOES (#113)
- Crafty Calendar - November - It's All About Christmas (#154)
- Sugar Creek Hollow - Vintage or Shabby Chic #99 - Recycling and Repurposing (#6)
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - Anything Goes(#70)
- We Do Doobadoo Challenge- Enhancing your dies (#46)