Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Altered Book for Cards Class

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I last posted and for that I do apologize. My excuse?? Well I was prepping  for a class that I gave yesterday.

This class has been really popular. I have taught this class twice at Simply Said Rubber Stamps and have a 3rd one coming up Sat. Jan 31. I have 2 seats left. This class really takes a lot of prep time, hence my absence.

Let me share a pic or two with you. These show a page that is complete by two of the students.


I have added a new tab at the top here on my blog. This is where I will be sharing with you completed cards and other projects made by the students in my classes throughout the year.

To see more pics and a little more about this class click here

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon.

Barbara

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

It looks like some beautiful books are being created. How nice of you to teach them and I am sure you have a great following too.