Do you love those different step cards that are out there in blogland?? I know I do.
I found a great card with the steps in the center. This design is known as a double sided step card. I found this card quite easy for me to cut. Click Here for a great post with instructions in case you want to try this yourself.
On the side panels, I used DP and over that I used some 5X7 HOTP Color Me Floral Card Toppers.
They were too long for my side panels so I trimmed them so they would be just the right length.
For the center area, I used a clear heavy transparent sheet for the back step. I attached the stamped oval with the sentiment stamped on the top and a lace die cut was used at the bottom of that piece..
On the front step, I used another transparent sheet with that lace piece at the bottom and them I used a stamped butterfly on the top of that piece.
The sentiment is a little hard to read, so here is what it says,
"True friends grow seperately without growing apart."
What a great sentiment
My Sentiments Exactly - True Friends
: Memento - Rhubarb Stalk
Dies Used: Spellbinders Ovals sm
: Spectrum Noir Markers, heavy transparent sheets.
- Catch The Bug anything goes (#34)
- Crafty Calendar Feb - Anything goes (#64)
- Hiding in my Craft Room Wild blushing rose (#7)
- Inkspirational rose colours - (#89)
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #66 anything goes / something with wings (#20)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything goes with Patterned Paper (#145)
- The Sisters of Craft Anything Goes (#82)
Thanks for stopping by today,